Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to Fashion.Cents blog, a place to come for idea's

and inspiration on saving money but still keeping up with

today's fashions.   I am located in Bangor, ME. 

 I am starting this blog to bring attention to fashion

finding's a local Second Hand and Consignment shops.

By using a little imagination and creativity you can create outfits

just like the ones you see in magazines & spend half the price.



I will be using Charlotte Lorraine's Consignment Boutique
located at 15 Perkins Street Bangor, ME
for all my purchases.  They have a wide variety of items
and also offer great specials and sales.
Opening week of my blog I will be doing DOLLAR deals
and sweater love, showing multiple ways to wear
the same sweater. 


I hope you enjoy my blog. 
I also love feedback and suggestions so feel free
to comment :)
Recycling clothes is fun&great for the
environment #greenlove

No comments:

Post a Comment